Sunday, January 3, 2016

2015 layout review

So I'm going through my 2015 albums, taking a little trip down memory lane- have to look through the albums once in a while, and I found some of my favourite PL spreads I wanted to share with you.
I don't know why, but I don't really blog much of my spreads- only the ones I create for challenges. But I thought I would start to blog more layouts, and I'm even in the process of creating my first few process videos- my son keeps stealing his iPad back so editing is taking a little longer then I'd like hahaha.

The first is a trip to the pirate park at Currumbin. My boys love this park.


I mix up my PL albums. I record events- like trips to the park, as well as random weeks here and there. 

There's always something to document- even the every day stuff. This is why I love having an iPhone. I always have a camera on me so I don't miss anything. 

One of my favourites.
I got these cards and embellishments in a kit last year and I wasn't sure what I was going to use them for- them I printed these photos and they were perfect! 

Well thanks for looking at and
Happy scrapping
Chrissi xxx




No comments:

Post a Comment