Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Art journalling again

So I have finally got some energy back and am, finally, once again finding inspiration in things.
Don't you just love it when the mojo is flowing so much that a quick sit down at the craft desk turns into hours long because the idea is just moving forward so much. 
I saw this challenge on the Simon Say Stamp Wednesday challenge blog.

And I thought to myself, I have a great art journal page in mind for that. I could use modelling paste to create texture- something I do all the time.
Song started on a background and the ideas just kept coming. The inks were blending great, the colour was just what I was after. The quote I loved matched the layout perfectly, It was all going amazing.
Next thing I knew my alarm was going off telling me it was time to go get my son from school lol. 
And this is what I created 
It may not look like much but there is 4 different coloured inks in there lol. I will have to take a better picture with natural light tomorrow and hope it shows it better lol. 
Thanks for stopping by
Happy scrapping
Chrissi xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment