Monday, September 26, 2016

Scrap the girls- September challenge

So it turns out, although I did this layout almost 2 weeks ago- I totally forgot to post it!! 
So here it is lol.
This is a picture of my gorgeous God daughter and I just mucking around one morning lol. We take great selfies lol.
And the challenge at scrap the girls this month was a sketch challenge. 
So I decide to use mixed media, stamping, texture etc to follow the sketch. And I really do love how this one turned it. What do you think?
Thanks for looking 
And happy scrapping
Chrissi xxx

5 comments:

  1. I love the black stamping and the pink. Girl Grunge someone once told me that was called. Right up my Alley. Thanks for playing along with us at STG

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl grunge... I like it!! Lol
    Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! i'm in love with your background, that's wonderful! Thanks to playing with us at Scrap The Girls!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou! :) mixed media grunge is my thing lol- it's my fave. And using it in a girl layout was a of fun

      Delete
  4. Love Love love your background. Thanks for playing along with Scrap the Girls

    ReplyDelete