Sunday, October 16, 2016

Kaisercraft Oct Challenge

This month the challenge on the kaiser blog is a BINGO challenge.
The challenge is to pick a row, diagonal, vertical or horizontal, and use theose elements.
I chose the bottom horizontal row- Handwrittein journling, white backround, boarder and collectables. and this is the layout I created.

Dont hate me, i know its a Christmas layout, I know its only October. But i have still not finished 2015's December daily album lol. Yes i know, That's terrible. So i got out my xmas  stuff  to finish it off before it was time to start this years. So i had my stuff out, which lead to me going through my 2015 pics, which lead me to wanting to scrap our traditional santa phot. So that's how i got to making a Christmas layout in October lol.
I really do enjoy making christmas layouts. I love christmas scrapping.
Thanks for looking and Happy Scrapping
Chrissi xxx

1 comment:

  1. Cut and so festive. I love santas hat! Thanks for joining in the Kaisercraft challenge!

    ReplyDelete