Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Time is flying by...!

So we all have those moments when life gets busy. Barely have time to sit let alone create lol.
September is already shaping up to be a very hectic month. This weekend is my sisters bridal shows, then next weekend is the bucks party ( that my hubby is looking forward to I think lol) then the weekend after that is the wedding.
And I can just imagine that this month is going to go super fast because of all this lol!! 
So I'm hoping I don't get to far behind in my project life, I have some awesome pics I can't wait to put in my album, and on top of that SOME TIME this month, next week if we believe the rumours, the new Heidi Swapp project life collection is set to come out! So I'll be stalking my local ( and by local i mean 20mins away).

So September is shaping up to be very interesting! :) and we all know that after this, the year will just fly by!! 
I'm already loving all the Christmas collections comming out and have even already ordered my December daily kit lol.

Time flys....
Happy crafting
Chrissi xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment