Saturday, June 6, 2015

D-lish scraps June Challenge.

This is my first challenge entry for the month of June.
I started with the mood board from
Dlish scraps. 

I just loved these colours, and when I saw this pic I knew it would work perfect. 
This is a picture of my youngest playing in the bushes one afternoon. The photo had a mega bright spot due to the angle of the sunshine when I took it but I loved it so much I just went with it. 
The kaisercraft shine bright collection was perfect for this mood board in every way, even down to the script don't lol. I loved it.
Thanks for looking and happy scrapping
xxx


3 comments:

  1. You have done a wonderful job with the inspiration board. Your page looks fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great take on the mood board, thanks for playing along at D-lish

    ReplyDelete